Thursday, November 24, 2011

November 24th 2011


What a wonderful day!
although in the morning i was felt sad. seems looks like the definition of problem that says "problem is every expectation that not proportion with the fact". actually, i didn't know what the reason is. feels like time really turn around 180 degree from a year ago, and i'm not yet ready to face this day.
one thing that i have been thinking about is the rainbow. it's hiding behind the sky, but seems more and more going away far from me. *galau mode on

stop over thinking about sadness of the rainbow, there's so many ways to reach it and so much support "throwed" to me.
then... *jengjeng*





 a simple brownies is bloomed my smile 

waaa. for the first time i've got a bithday cake from my friends. my classmates in Psychology Unjani, first semester. very unpredictable when for the first year i live in Cimahi, study in Psychology, i have been found many friendly friends. Alhamdulillah, i praises to Allah *sing Maher Zain*



btw, they are who have presented to me : Ines, Andin, Nia, Dwi Ayu, Kiki, Fifin, Novia, Eska, Nova Nurfauziah, Nova O., Rahma, and Rena. *doumo arigatou gozaimasu minna ^^

back to my 'bed sitting room'. like usual, nothing happened. a few moments after maghrib time, somebody knocked my room's door surprisingly.
then (again)... *taraaa*


 wow! what a nice cake 
spontantneously i said, "hey, you took the wrong number! haha. but no matter, i just feel younger a year anyway." 
small but sweet. speechless. no more word i can say exept "thankyou so much".


thanks to Allah swt, then my friends Dwi Nuraini, Yeni, and Puthi, also Akil. *thanks



by the way.. happy birthday for anyone who have the same birthday with me. barakallahu fii umrik 


NB : for anybody who read this post, forgive me if there so many error words. please understanding if i'm still studying and trying 

No comments:

Post a Comment


日本に行きましょう! [Let's go to Japan!] ^^